Thursday, October 14, 2010

Day 1: of my adventures as a blogger

Ok ok ok..... who would have thought Leah Nichole Galloway would become a blogger...........NOT ME!! I thought to myself  I can barely keep a personal journal how will I ever keep a blog alive and strong and interesting?  How many journals did I have growing up that I would start out writing in it so excited to write all my thoughts and deep dark secrets in  at least 10.  I think.  Let me give you a glimps into what they looked like so you can have a feel of how pro I am at writing.....  Dear ms. lou ( jk thats not what i called my journal but I find it very funny when people name their journal like they are writing a person or some imaginary friend)  mine was plain Journal:   May 25th 2002  I just got you im so excited to write everyday!!!!  Today was good nothing to exciting went to school, lunch more school had a test in math, I dont think I did very good.  I wish I would have studied more.  came home played with friends. found out this boy.... shhh cant say his name some one might read this but i think he likes me he is super cute!!!! oh what should I wear to school tomorrow I hope he talks to me....... anyways its late and I need sleep....       June 14th 2006 wow im awful cant keep a journal at all LOL  four years later.... anyways i suck! 

 hahaha so thats my journal keeping skills, but I am totally excited to start blogging and I hope that you all enjoy what I have to say!!!    Let me tell you why I wanted to start a blog.  So you see what had happened was..... I have this best friend named Sydney Anne (Harris) Raynes and one day she gave me a little ring on my cell phone.  We got talking about life what we have been up too in the past week and I got telling her a story of something crazy that had happened to me, i think thats what i was saying.  Anyways she was like OhEmGeee!!! Leah you should start a blog!!!  You have some of the craziest stories etc and stuff....  I was like " Blogger really me? Syd are you serious...."  she was like "Yah I would so read your blog!"  "but what if no one else reads my blog it would break my heart."   " I'm sure people will read your blog, people love Leah."    Then I was like "ok, ok.. I will start a blog...... wait a minute what should I call it?!?!?"  " It needs to something really clever.. yah know....  think think think....."  ok syd i love you dearly"   Syd says" ok i'll think of something then i will let you know what i come up with."  "mmk pumpkin!  i must go now im driving and oprah will be mad at me if she knew i was on the phone and driving my car."   " ok love you girl im so excited for your blog!!!!"  " muahhhh!!!"  
So what to call my blog that was the hardest part. Coming up with a name or title what ever that would be the best express what I blog about right.......   So then I turned to my favorites people for help!!! My Mom, Ali K and Aubs!!  they have the most creative minds in the buis that i know...  so my first thoughts were I wanted something the the effect of  confessions of...... something kinda like confessions of a shopaholic. But even though I am a shopaholic if anyone knows me.  I cant just write about shopping there is so many other things bobbing around in my head too.  So i was in a pickle.  One night we were all out gliding because thats what we do in the summer nights glide til wee hours in the morning.  though this was a evening glide.  we were throughing out ideas.   confessions of college girl,  my life in a nutshell.... actually i don't remember all of them because i was not in LOVE with any of them.   then after i left  i was driving home, walking into my APT and it hit me!!!! IN MY HUMBLE OPINION!!!!  how perfect is that , I have an opinion and I want to share it!!! perfect I called my mom told her thats what it was going to be she loved it,  Ali loved, Aub loved it, called Syd told her. She loved.  that was it I found my Blog now its time to type!!!!!  im so excited get my fingers moving!!!!!     So Ladies and Gents   I would like to formally introduce  the blog of the century!!!!  Leah Galloway's  very own  brand new blog!!! In My Humble Opinion!!!   TADA!!!!  
YEAH!!!! 

MMK PUMPKIN my fingers hurt from typing for almost 45 minutes.  love you all and hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Ah leah! I miss you. I have been wanting to start a blog but i feel no one would read it! you have inspired me! love ya cutie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh! See only one post in and I'm hooked!
    Haha and about the whole journal thing? I did the EXACT same things! But blogging is 100 times easier. I can't wait to read more!

    P.S. I LOVE THE TITLE!! PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete