Wednesday, November 10, 2010

daddie just bought a brand new car....

ok so yesterday Lacia and I were eating lunch watching My Super Sweet 16...  Or whatever its called. Its the t.v. show on MTV about 16 yr old kids planning the most bomb'n, sweetest, bestest most expensive birthday parties.   This show is ridiculous to the max!  These kids take over they dont care how much money they spend. What matters is if they have the best party ever!  They go all out, personal party planners, personal stylist, inviting the whole school to the party, oh and the best part the icing on the cake they get a car.  Oh no not your typical first car for a 16yr old.  NO No they are to pretty for that. No they ask daddie for a Mercedes, Range Rover, Ferrari,Lamborgini.  haha my first car maybe cost as much as one of those leather seats in those cars.  I just think that is uncalled for for someone that young their car to be something that expensive and nice.  I mean lets think about it.... whats going to happen to that car in about a week?  oh i know !   daddie little girl is going to smash it into the back of someone driving down state street. and it wont be her fault either.  I just think that giving a car like that and a party where your cake is cover in pure gold frosting is CRAZY !  Your giving your kids the wrong idea about life and what they expect from it.  I think its fine to have a party, yes please lets party i love party.  But lets be real people...... any who  thats my thought xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment