Friday, February 25, 2011

its something to tweet about

Twitter!! if you have not heard of it where have you been Mars?  I cant get enough of it I think it is fantastic! Don't get me wrong I will forever love facebook I am an addict, I swear just like the next person every extra breathing moment I spend reading everyones status updates pictures and stuff.  But I'm crazy for twitter!!! I think it is so much fun, it a speedy, quick way of letting your friends and followers know what your doing or feelings.  I also love that you can follow celebraties!!! All my favorite people from Kim K to Katy Perry, Justin Bieber and more!  There are so many ways of keeping connected these days lets just add it to the list! I want to do every one one of them.  Anything is possible these days with all this new  mobile stuff.  Its just amazing.  Twitter is fun and exciting. If you dont have an account i urge you to get one!  Any you can follow me! :)   xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment