Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Home Sweet Home

Home is not a place you really appriciate until its gone...... or you have moved away.

     Since I was a young teenager I've always dreamed of what it would be like to be in my own apartment, my own place.  When I graduated Highschool thats what I was most excited to do! I did wait about a year after graduating to move out.  Kinda had to get on my feet first and decided what I wanted to do.  FINALLY the day came.  Found the perfect place and was so excited to move out.  I now had my place I felt so grown up. Come to find I really did not think I had to now support myself. Groceries, Laundry, Gas, and anything else I needed I did not have my mom anymore.  But I am a big girl I knew I could do it myself.  No Biggy!! 

      You have no idea how much I loved being on my own.  It was so much fun!  Meeting new people, making my own dinner, going out, doing my own thing.  I really was enjoying myself.  The world is such a different place when you don't live in the comfort of your family.  As the year went by I learn many lifes lessons, I became really smart. 

        These past few weeks I've had a weird feeling come over me. I came home to visit my mom, and yes i did not live that far away from home. but it was not down the hall from my mom and dad or brothers.  As I was home, I walked into my bedroom and a fluid of memories and love hit me like a brick.  I thought I really need to be home. And that feeling has not left me for weeks. So I decided for the summer it would be best if I moved home. 

   Im really excited to move home!  I can't wait to be in my own sanctuary, my havan my space.  Like I've said you don't really appriciate what you have until its gone. 

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Leah, I LOVE YOU!
    This must have been such a hard decision!! But I'm glad you're following your heart. Let me know if there's anything (ANYTHING) I can do to help ya...
    Syd.

    ReplyDelete